Friday, February 15, 2013

Everyday Updos

I wear my hair up a lot.  Updos keep my hair out of the kid's reach and at the same time make me look a little more polished.  Below are some updos that seem pretty easy that I need to add to my routine especially  when I have a bad hair day.
The top knot.  I think I wear my hair like this most of the time.  It's easy and can be worn messy. Add a barrette or headband and it instantly dressy you up. Tutorial here.
Head scarf.  Better than wearing a hat.  Go here for the tutorial.

Twisted side ponytail.  Looks great with wavy textured hair.  Click here for the tutorial.
The french twist.  I have never perfected this hairdo and sometimes it seems a little stiff.  The model in the pics above looks really cute so I'll give it another try.  This tutorial using chopsticks makes it look easy too.
Simple tucked twists work well for short and medium length hair and looks very elegant. Click here for the tutorial.
 How about the classic ponytail.  Mine doesn't look as good as this model's usually but I will try to wrap my hair around the elastic to make it look polished.

Happy Hair Days,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment