Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Best Custom Gifts......Ever

Best Personalized Gifts
Personalized custom gifts are the best.  It tells me someone was really thinking of me when I get something like the gifts above.  I have to admit I have at least three of the items in this post and have given them out as gifts too.  I thought this post is perfect especially right before the gift-giving holidays.  They are great for mothers and fathers days gifts, bdays, anniversaries, etc, as well.  Here are some of my favorites:
1- Calendar necklace - choose your date.  The shop has this calendar as cufflinks, bracelets, keychains, etc.
2- Number rings - I love the idea of stacking these to add up a special date on my finger.  Big plus that it's in rose gold.
3- Letter necklace - dainty and adorable.  Wear your initial or layer them up to spell something out.  I have seen less expensive ones on Etsy too.
4- Date print - never forget a birthday again.  Display this print in your home and never forget an anniversary or birthday again.  
5- Cutting board - choose a state or country.  They can add a heart on the city of choice.   I have given this as a gift several times.  Its completely practical and just looks plain cool.
6- Custom leather cuffs - I got this for Stan and I when we first had Maksim.  I had each cuff engraved in roman numerals with Maksim's birth date.  Putting in another order for Lazar's birth date.  Great idea for anniversaries too.

  

New fav, triple nameplate necklace.  Confession, I just got this for myself as an early Xmas gift.  I am having it customized with the hubbie's and babie's names.  Can't wait to get it.
Inexpensive name tag to wear on any necklace.  Engrave a date or name.














Next on my wishlist.  These tiny stackable name rings are adorable and I can add them to my existing rings for a unique look.

One thing to keep in mind when you order custom gifts like these they do take time.  If you need them for the holidays or a particular date.....order early!

Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment:

  1. omg these are amazing ideas! thanks for sharing.

    XO,Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete