Monday, November 26, 2012

Merry Birthday to my Maksim

Where has the time gone.  I cannot believe my Maksim is 2 years old today.  He is the best gift I have ever received and I know mom's say this all the time but until you have a child you really do  not know what love really is.  It's something deeper that I have ever felt in my life.  I constantly think (and worry) about him.  His excitement is my excitement and his hurts are my hurts.  As my own mother would say he really is an extension of me.  I love him from the wild hairs on top of his head all the way down to his massive toddler toes.  So much so I feel like my heart could explode.  Happy second birthday to my little man, you are my everything.

What's 2 year old Maksim up to these days:
  • He officially started repeating words we say about a couple months ago.  We officially have to start watching what we say.
  • He is a master of the iPad.  Did I mention he can Skype people all on his own.  His mastery at it all astonishes all.
  • He loves pizza, M&Ms, beans, corn, apples.
  • He is started to be a little more consistent with pee-pee in the potty.  M&Ms as a reward works pretty well.  Kaka......well that's a different story.
  • He loves his little brother, Lazar, and wants to hold and kiss him often. 
  • Mickey Mouse, Thomas the Train, and Sponge Bob are pretty cool dudes. 
  • He does not like it when Lazar cries.  He yells out a scream to try to make him stop.  The only thing that helps is my growing headache.
  • When he tantrums, they are full blown.  Welcome to the terrible twos.
  • He is super affectionate.  He makes a mmmm noise when we give him a good hug or kiss.  He still gives the best hugs and kisses hands down.
  • We taught him to say he is two just in time.
Maksim,
Papa and Mama love you so much.  Thanks for being ours.  Happy 2nd birthday!
Love, Mama and Papa Krimerman

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment