Monday, January 14, 2013

Catching up....first up Xmas

I have been really behind on my blog posts.  December was a rough month filled with doctors appointments, ER visits and hospital stays.  We are lucky that everyone is now healthy, happy, and things have gone back to normal.  December 2012, I am so, so, so, glad you are behind us.  We celebrated 2013 together as a family and had a wonderful Orthodox Christmas.  Maksim is still asking for "presents" on a daily basis (it's adorbs to be honest).

Some of our Xmas celebration photos:

Maksim opening presents.  He kept asking for "more."
Celebrating Orthodox Xmas at Baba Lepa's.
Maksim got an easel from Baba Lepa and Deda Milos for Xmas.  I foresee a mess in my future.
Twins.  Matching outfits from Baba Mika (AKA Baba-boo)



No comments:

Post a Comment