Saturday, January 19, 2013

Maksim Started Preschool

Maksim officially started preschool January 7th.  I think it's great for him in terms of structure, education and the whole social aspect of it.  He really has never had separation anxiety but when Papa drops him off in the morning he is not a happy camper.  The teacher tells us he is sad for a couple minutes after Stan leaves and then gets over it.  Still my heart breaks to hear that he is sad even for one minute.  I know it will take some time getting used to for the both of us.  The preschool gives us daily report cards on how he behaved, what and how much he ate, the lesson plan, and his potty progress.  It is the one thing I really appreciate and look forward to.  I picked him up from preschool last week and when he saw me his face lit up with so much happiness that my heart dropped.  Maybe Mama has some separation anxiety?

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment