Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lazar Month 2

Lazar turned 2 months old January 6th. The fat folds have started forming that I love so much thanks to a really healthy appetite. Just like his brother he is "big" for his age.  Lazar is already wearing 3-6 month clothing and there is no sign of slowing down so bring on the fat rolls!  Smiling and little squeaks and coos are becoming more frequent. I don't know if there is such a thing as an "easy" baby (sounds like a oxymoron, right?) but I would say he is that. I can enjoy long walks, trips to the mall or errands with the little stress from my little man.  Now if he can only sleep 8 hours straight....we are getting there though only 1-2 feedings nightly now. Thank you Lazar for being an "easy" baby because Mama's sanity really appreciates it.

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment