Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy 10

Happy 10 year (first) wedding anniversary to us.  Stan and I got married while we were in college but didn't tell anyone.  It was our little secret.  We were already 2 years into our relationship and we knew where it was heading.  The marriage instantly made me a CA resident.  This meant I didn't have to pay out-of-state tuition.  My debt is his debt and vice versa so it just made sense.  We said we would have the diamond ring and wedding when we were not in negative dollars.  We stayed true to it and got married at my church 4 years later when we had some $$$ to do so and invited practically everyone we knew.  This "first" anniversary is my favorite because it was just about the two of us.  No big hoopla of planning a party just Stan and I heading to San Diego County Recorder's Office.  Really simple but big on love.  So happy 10th to us.

P.S.  I love you Stan.

Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment: