Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend: Orange Orchard Wedding

We have had a crazy September with 3 weekend weddings back to back.   This past weekend was the last and it did not disappoint.  We celebrated Kevin and Eileen's wedding in the Redlands on a private orange orchard.  Stan and I were lucky to be a part of the wedding party.  I was so happy to find a blush pink dress that fit me that I can wear post baby; thank goodness for the Von Vonni transformer dress.  The bride, groom, setting, details, and old friends really made it a spectacular party.  Congrats again to Kevin and Eileen!

I am sad to see my Aunt Mika go after a wonderful 5 week visit she has to return to Cleveland.  She was the biggest help especially with Maki and the current condition I am in.  I had someone to watch Maksim every weekend while we were away at weddings.  It was almost like a mini vacation having her around.  Maksim loves her too much and has learned lots from her in terms of going to the potty, puzzles, words, etc.  Please Mika move to San Diego already!  We love you!

Jelena, Mika, and I getting our nails done before the wedding.  We miss Mika already!






































Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment: