Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nesting Weekend

This past weekend I was got the nesting itch.  I went through Maksim's old baby stuff. Clothes, blankets, accessories, etc.  Was he really that small?  I look at some of the onesies and think maybe it shrunk but I have to remember even though Maksim was a big baby (8 lbs 13 oz, 21.5 inches) he still was tiny.  We cleaned the car seat (like new now)and baby clothes.  All is organized.  I am almost ready, still got pack the hospital bag and fill out the maternity leave paperwork. All and all even if I had the baby tomorrow we would be completely find because we are staying ahead of the curve.






































When we were not cleaning or organizing we did get out to have a little fun.  We took Maksim to the Disney store to get in the Halloween spirit.  He made a trick-or-treat bag, scavenger hunted, paraded around, danced and fell (see video below).  Saturday we enjoyed a 1st birthday party for little Frankie at Jake's Del Mar.  Maksim said the word "beach" for the first time.  He really enjoyed himself on a beautiful sunny day (still feels like summer).  We took him to Sea World again and he couldn't wait to go "up" as he so cutely says on the Sky Tower.  He told the grandparents over and over how he went "up," saw "Shamu" and "sharks."  When Maksim went down for the night Stan and I finally watched Avengers. This past weekend was just what we needed, relaxed and quiet.  Thank goodness because I officially feel "pregnant."  Fatigue and back pain all started as of last week. If I didn't know it before I do now....we're definitely having a baby.



Maksim and Frankie
Birthday boy Frankie


Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment