Monday, March 19, 2012

Rainy Green Weekend

It was a rainy weekend in San Diego but a busy one for us nonetheless.  Friday after long day of work I got to working again on my side business, Radokri Fashion Accessories.  My neck becomes achy when I make hair pieces so I ended up only working for an hour or so. That same evening we headed out to the casual but chic Mosaic Wine Bar in North Park to celebrate a good friend's birthday.  My sister and other mutual friends were there so it was great to sip on some good wine (no more achy neck) and catch up.

St. Patty's Day started slow but quickly picked up in the late afternoon with a 1st birthday party at Maksim's buddy's house.  Maksim got his fill of pizza and cake but I knew it was time to go when he started eating the window decorations (they make them look like gummy candy what to do!).  Later that evening we continued to celebrate the green holiday with Irish car bombs, corned beef, mash potatoes, and homemade carrot muffins at our best friend's house.  Maksim has a blast running around with their little guy, Van; probably driving the neighbors below insane.  Their house is child-proof, has an abundance of toys, and the food is on par with any restaurant in town.  The best part is I can go there with no makeup and pajamas are always welcomed; there is no judging allowed.  That is a the definition of true best friends right?

Sunday was gloomy and cold once again.  I headed to the store and picked up the two things I needed and somehow ended up with a bunch of unnecessary things like a bunny cake pan and corn popper toy for Maksim (its loud but I could not help myself).  I am excited to create some Easter treats with Maksim but I am not sure if we can wait until then though. 

Goodbye weekend, until we meet again.......

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment