Monday, March 12, 2012

Welcome....Meet First Gen Fam

Our Wedding 07-29-2006

Birth of Maksim 11-26-2010
Our Family Motto
Hi, welcome to First Gen Fam blog.  My name is Natalija and I created this blog to chronicle the special moments of my family's life and to share things that make me smile like food (I'm a big foodie), travel, fashion style, plus any tips that I have found helpful on my way.

What does First Gen Fam mean?  It stands for First Generation Family.  I thought this summed up what our family is.  My husband, Stan, and I are both first generation; he is Russian and I am Serbian.  We grew up in the U.S. but are heavily involved and influenced by our cultures.  We were married in 2006 and added a new addition to our family in 2010 with the birth of our amazing baby boy Maksim.  We are loving, quirky, moody at times, but all and all we have it pretty good and are a happy little family.  Thanks for reading and I should have some new posts up fairly soon.

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or the ever so addicting Pinterest.

Love,
First Gen Fam

12 comments:

  1. great pictures, and beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great start. I cant wait for more. Happy Fam. =)
    Followed. Hope you don't mind. And maybe you'll stop by me someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweetie pie family you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your kinds words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I can't wait to read along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see whats next... (especially since I am going to be a part of it!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very cool name! Love the last picture!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so cool! I'll be checking back soon :)

    tallkendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendall, I will be stopping by your blog soon!

      Delete
  10. beautiful pictures!! congratulations on starting a blog!! it is definitely so much fun, and it really gets the creative juices flowing!

    hilaryelise.com

    ReplyDelete