Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dyeing Eggs: Any Excuse to Wear my Bunny Sweater

This post is a little late.  Next year I swear to be a little more on it.  Here are some photos of us dyeing eggs on Good Friday.  It's tradition; that is why my sister, Jelena, does not miss it even though she has better things to do.  It was rainy and cold and it was the perfect excuse to break out my bunny sweater.  Maksim made a mess and ate way to much bunny cake.  We ended up with some vibrant, pretty colors and are now stuck with over a dozen boiled eggs...yum??  I have to get creative with incorporating them into meals. Hmmmm......deviled eggs anyone?
The famous bunny sweater.  I assure you it will make an appearance next year.
Pre-Destruction of the Bunny Cake












maki
Dusan and Jelena came to help make a mess too
whatevs
End product....lovely


Easter Day post coming up shortly!  I have to catch up!

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment