Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Fav Beauty Products

My Fav Beauty Products
Beauty products I cannot live without


From the top:

  1. Nars Blush in Orgasm - This shade, year after year is voted "best blush."  Its the perfect peachy pink with just a touch of shimmer (no glitter I swear).
  2. Moroccan Oil - I put this on before and after I blow dry my hair.  It hides a multitude of imperfections like split ends, dry hair, and frizz; all without making your hair greasy.
  3. CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain - Always under any lipstick or chapstick I wear.  It adds longevity to my lip color.  I own a few shades. 
  4. Bare Escentuals Foundation - A good friend turned me on to this a year ago.  I can't believe I didn't try it earlier.  I no longer use concealer and it can go from light to full coverage in just a couple brush strokes.
  5. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - The name says it all......voluminous.
  6. Clean Warm Cotton Fragrance - I am sensitive to most perfumes.  Clean fragrances smell so fresh, like you just stepped out from a shower.
  7. St Ives Apricot Blemish Control Scrub - I use this every other day.  There is no scrub out there that even compares.  
  8. Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study - I put this all over my eyelid up to my brow.  It's a beige shimmery color.  Looks great alone or used as a base.  It's the only thing that keeps my eyeshadows from creasing.
  9. Bobby Pins- they are everyone, in my car, purse, drawers, you name it.  My hair ends up in an up-do almost everyday so bobby pins are essential.  My hair stays out of my toddlers hands and I feel more put together with it up.

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment