Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer is Coming

I can smell it in the air.  Summer is coming!  I saw a couple of hummingbirds buzzing around the plants (which are growing fabulously I must say) I just planted a few weeks ago. I brushed up against my tomato plants and my lemon tree and the aroma was so wonderful that I wish I could bottle it up.  I am so excited about all the activities I plan to do with Maksim this coming summer.  I love seeing his face when he experiences something new for the first time.  We will be signing him up for swim lessons again which I think are more fun for me than anyone else.  I am looking forward to leaving the windows open at night, turning on the sprinklers and bbqs with friends.

I reserve particular products for summer and will be breaking them out soon.  Below are my summer favs.


My Summer Essentials

From the Top:

  1. Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance- It smells like the beach and sunscreen bottled up.  This is the one thing I look forward to breaking out the most every summer.  
  2. Aviator Sunglasses- Lightweight and they go with everything.
  3. Bright Nail Polish- Wearing sandals requires some pretty toes. Pedicures are a must!
  4. Straw Fedora- Great for a bad hair day and keeps me looking chic.
  5. Rose Gold Sandals- Just got a cheapy pair similar to this.  Rose gold is perfect for dressing down or up.
  6. Sunscreen- I slather it everywhere.  I do not want premature wrinkles or sun spots!
  7. Lip Smackers in Strawberry- Been using this since I was 5.  Love the smell and keeps my lips from getting chapped in the sun.
  8. Romper- It's my go-to beach cover up and I can easily run errands in it.  Going to the bathroom wearing a romper, well that can be a challenge.
  9. Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub-  No body scrub compares.  The sugars exfoliates while the oils in it moisturize and does not wash away.  No need to put lotion on afterwards.  It can get your bathtub slippery so be careful!
Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment