Thursday, April 5, 2012

Scariest Easter Bunny Ever

Easter 2011, Maksim and "It" 
We have yet to get our photo of the Easter Bunny this year. I plan on going this Saturday to Coronado for a Easter carnival and hopefully get a picture of a "cute" Easter Bunny. We did manage to get one last year. I searched and searched for an Easter Bunny but most places were too far. There were no malls near our house that had love for the Bunny. I did find one though. "It" as I call it resides in Seaport Village. Stan took Maksim there one morning to get the photo. I later was emailed the picture while I was at work. When I saw it I gasped. Is it me or is that the scariest Easter Bunny you have ever seen? The pink bow does not help.  The Easter Bunny supposed to be plump and cute not look like it's going to kill me. I guess I was mistaken.

Happy Easter!

Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment: