Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Medieval Birthday

18 years later I have been summoned back to Medieval Times to celebrate a dear friend's birthday.  We sat in the yellow and red knight's section.  After many challenges his life was taken in a mighty sword fight therefore we lost.  Well, not all was lost we did enjoy dinner using our hands and while watching a fun filled show that made me feel like I was 12 again.  The whole time I kept thinking to myself how much I look forward to taking Maksim when he gets older.   The only downside to everything was there were no dragons.
The birthday boy, Jimmy and one of his knights, Umair

maki
whatevs
My knight threw this flower to me.  I feel like a fair maiden.
Stan took this picture with my knight.  It is a tad blurry, hmmm wonder why?















































maki
whatevs
Happy birthday Jimmy! Thanks for having us on this wonderful adventure!

 


Love,
 
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment