Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 1 of Summer

In preparation of day one of summer we set up a mini play area outside last night and our little guy loved it.  Thanks to Uncle Tim and Aunt Jess for this amazing inflatable tent ball thingy.  I just love summer and what it brings.
This is what summer means to me:

  • eating outside
  • late night walks to Starbucks with my boys
  • swim lessons or any other excuse to go to the pool
  • lots of time at the San Diego Zoo
  • bonfires
  • free outdoor movies
  • beach
  • playing in sprinklers
  • pedicures because those toes better look good in sandals
  • sun-kissed skin (but not overly so, no wrinkles or Snooki face for me!)
  • sunscreen (I love the smell)
  • updos
  • light blanket covering Maksim and I during our rare but precious afternoon naps together

Hope you enjoy your summer because we sure will!

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment