Friday, June 1, 2012

Little Locks

Before and After. Now he looks a tad more sophisticated, mu-ha-ha!

maki
whatevs
Haircut in process.

When I see a little mullet growing in on Maksim I know it's time for a haircut.  We headed to Little Locks in La Jolla again for his second haircut.  We asked for Melissa because she was so fast and patient when we brought him in for his first cut.  She is like Edward Scissor Hands, she works with some crazy speed.  I can't rave more about Little Locks. They are a kid hair salon with a toy boutique in the front and its just utterly adorable. While you wait kids can play with the train table in front and toys around the boutique. Kids can pick the type of chair they want to sit in whether is a red race car (Maksim's fav) or a four runner. I come prepared with plenty of fun snacks for Maksim so he sits still. Surprisingly he was soooo good.  I kid you not.  I don't think he would ever just sit there for me like he did for Melissa.  He watched Little Einsteins on the flat screen above, played with the steering wheel of the car, and ate the raisins I gave him.  He even didn't mind when she started using the buzz cutter.  He really amazes and surprises me sometimes. Maybe he likes getting pampered like his Mama. The new haircut is really cute and makes him look much older.  Great experience and we will be back in a couple months.

Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is Mylisa From Little Locks, I am glad that you've had a great experiences at little locks, I wanted to let you know that i have moved to a new location if you ever find yourself in need of a new kids/ family salon. You can email me at Mylisarlewis@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete