Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Love

So distinguished.
Today (well really yesterday) is a very special day. Its my one and only true love's birthday. Stan is the best husband and Papa there is. I know it sounds cliche and generic but I thought of fancy ways of saying it but in the end that statement holds true. Rarely does he say 'no' to Maksim or I. We love that and are spoiled due to it. My heart melts when I see him hold, kiss, hug, and play with Maksim. Stan is like the fathers you see on TV....too good to be true.  We are celebrating his birthday today filled with surprises and fun. 

Stan is:
  • unselfish
  • giving (sometimes overly)
  • direct (he tells you how it is) 
  • never late to anything (yeah, we are the first ones to every event) 
  • a reality TV junkie
  • awesome at real estate.  Check him out at www.standiego.com.  
  • a great card player.  He can never refuse a bet or a chance to play poker.
  • the best for giving me Maksim.  He is perfection in my eyes.
  • the best because he loves Maksim, me, and that little munchkin growing in my belly.  We are simply lucky. 
Best Papa in the world.
My best friend
Happy Birthday my Love and to many more happy years! 
Love, Your wife, best friend, and baby Mama, 
Natalija

Love,
First Gen Fam

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the "My best Friend " picture? I am lucky to have such a hot wife!!!

    Also, all those kind words make my wife an amazing person. I love her sooo soooo soooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete