Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Busy Weekend and Updates

I should have posted on Monday but with having family in town (Stan's sister and her two kids) we have been have been busy having too much fun therefore blogging was not the top priority.

I am currently 20 weeks pregnant (half way done!) and officially graduated out of my zip and button up pants.  Maternity pants and flowy dresses are in full rotation.  I have been good about dressing up so prego fashion challenge is still on a go.  I hope to post photos as soon as I find a minute!

The baby is now the size of a banana and Stan felt the baby kick for the first time last night.  Maksim is in heaven having his older cousins in town so I can't wait until he has a little brother to keep him company.  Everyone told me once he turned 18 months you really see how quick they start developing.  He listens to directions and knows exactly what I am asking him for (unless he is ignoring me or throwing a tantrum), he is starting to repeat random words and I swear it still throws me off guard (I do a double take and think "did he just say that?", he kicks and blow bubbles during swim lessons on command (melts his swimmer Mama's heart).  We have been spending so much time outside I noticed a flip-flop tan on his little but huge feet and it put the biggest smile on my face last night.

The pictures below are from the weekend where we attended Maksim's BFF's (Van) birthday party at the San Diego bay.  Some photos leaked in from Thursday prior and Monday with our trip to the San Diego Zoo.  Did I mention that Maksim's cousins are master hoola-hoopers?
 Maksim and Van sharing a man to man hug.
The bday boy, Van!  Happy 3rd Birthday big guy!




Zoo time!

maki
whatevs

San Diego Zoo hoola hoop champs!!! 
Some more cousin fun.  
Maksim and his 2nd cousins.
































































Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment