Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Prego Fashion 18 Weeks

True to my word I am doing another Prego Outfit post.  This outfit comes a week late (I was busy!!) but it was worn at our best friend's swearing in ceremony (he is a real lawyer now!).  I am 18 weeks pregnant in these photos and I rocked 4 inch heels for a few hours. That is pretty darn good if you ask me.  I am definitely getting all round and jolly in my mid-section as you can tell.
Denim Jacket: Marshalls
Striped Dress: Old Navy (in stores currently, going to get more colors, can't beat it for $15)
Scarf: gift
Shoes:  Zara (on sale!)
Rose Gold Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets:  H&M

Love,
First Gen Fam

2 comments:

  1. You are such a cute prego, great outfit :)

    Xo, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Head to toe!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete