Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pregnancy Fashion Challenge

Couldn't resist putting this one up of Maksim and I
Blazer - Zara
White button-up shirt - Forever 21
Red pants - Cotton On
Ballet flats - Sam Edelman
Bag - Cromia via Marshalls
Rose gold watch - Micheal Kors

This pregnancy I seriously vow to dress "cuter" even though all I want to be in is pajamas.  Whether it be for work or a stroll around town, I want to look put together, not like I am borrowing clothes from Stan.  So I have presented a challenge to myself to spend 10 minutes of each day to plan my outfits.  I get up for work at approximately 4:45am.  Picking out an outfit when the sun won't even show its face is the last thing I want to do, therefore my outfits tend to be really similar and just blah in my opinion.  I seriously do not even know what fits anymore so maybe the first day I do this challenge I might need an hour to just try things on.  Even at 17 weeks pregnant I have a teeny-tiny bump and have to get used to dressing this new and growing body.  Everything fits differently and most of it not for the better lets just say.   I have a hard time associating anything fashionable or cute with being comfy but somehow I will have to find a happy medium.  Maternity clothes are most of the time pretty fugly so I really try not to buy any unless I really run out of options.  So with the help of this blog I plan to at least put up one post weekly with my outfit of the day so I keep on track.  So hopefully you won't see any pictures of me wearing my pajamas in the next several months!

Best,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment