Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh Olivia...


I watched the MTV "The City" reality show to just see what Olivia Palermo would wear (plus her snooty attitude was entertaining).  I would have to say that this time in my life she would have to be my style icon.  She keeps her face and hair simple and lets the clothes do the talking.  She is fashion forward but eclectic with an edge.  She always looks put together day or night with her great mix of patterns, statement necklaces, and accessories (especially furs which I must admit I love too; sorry animal lovers).  I do not have the bank account she does to buy the crazy expensive designer duds but I feel many of her outfits can be copied with pieces out of my own closet or bought at affordable retailers like H&M, Forever 21, and Zara.  I flip through my Pinterest "Style" board and always fall back on her for any inspiration I may need for an everyday or dressy look.  So thanks Miss Olivia for the inspiration and keep it up, I'm watching.  From this post can tell I am craving to get into my skinny clothes, but my buddha-esque body is here to stay for a while at least......sigh.

Best,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment