Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Moving

We are moving.....yes, you read that right.  We put our home the market in July to see if we can get the price we want for it and low and behold a nice lady has decided to buy it (sigh, tear wipe).  I should have realized my superstar real estate agent husband, www.standiego.com, would actually make it a reality.  It is bittersweet because we love our home.  Its updated, has all amenities you can wish for, and its our first home so it holds a soft spot in our heart. The decision to move came about after our trip to Cleveland. Seeing Maksim play in my father's and aunt's backyards with other kids was to say the least awesome (the jungle gyms and trampolines were big hit).  We enjoyed drinks and dinners outside while he ran around and played.  It was bliss.  Plus moving might mean a bigger kitchen and extra bedroom for us which wouldn't hurt either.

Back to moving.  It is just plain stressful especially being 6+ months pregnant.  Luckily we are not hoarders and are minimalist minus all the toys.  Trying to find an apartment with a short lease and up to my standards is hard!  We want something clean, good price (the idea is to save as much as possible before buying), convenient to work/babysitters, etc.  The plan is to buy a new home in a years time but it can take longer.  I'm hoping we can find a home for our family sooner than later but we do not want to rush on a purchase and later regret it.  I know when I set into a home if it will be right for us or not.  I am just plain picky so I am afraid it might be a while.  It is fun daydreaming of new furniture and decorating at least!  Moving is a b#%&h but it will be well worth it in the end when I am sitting outside sippin on some lemonade watching my boys playing in our own backyard.

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment