Monday, August 20, 2012

Sick of being Sick plus the Non-Bachelorette Weekend!

I made these during out cupcake decorating class at Cake and Art in West Hollywood.

Eileen.  The Non-Bachelorette.
The funnest cupcake class ever.

Pictures:  1. The move has begun.  2. Maksim eating ice cream; that means he is feeling a lot better!  3.  Redbury Hotel for Non-Bachelorette Party  4.  Eileen's bridal party  5. Me 6. Eileen and I during Mystery Dinner.

I have very behind on blog posts.  Maksim was sick for a good two weeks that means we were quarantined inside.  As soon as he got better I got sick.  I have a ear and sinus infection so I have little to no energy all on top of being 7 months pregnant.  I haven't had an ear infection since I was a kid and I forgot how much it sucks!  It's just completely ridiculous and the timing was horrible. Trying to pack for our move this week wasn't easy and I didn't get as much done as I hoped. I was a trooper and did make it out for my friend's (Eileen) non-bachelorette party in Hollywood which was fabulous so I am so glad I did not pass it up.  I made it through the weekend but failed to go out late night due to my "condition."   The weekend was filled with fun activities and cupcakes; need I say more. Great job to Valerie, Amy, and Olivia for planning a great girl's getaway.  I hope to get better and start blogging regularly soon!

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment