Monday, August 6, 2012

Sick Weekend

Bubbles make this little sick guy happy.  
Cold watermelon to cool him down.
Maksim is sick and I hate it.  It made for a very uneventful weekend for the Krimerman household.  He is in good spirits but has a fever and I am just like every typical mom and am worrying my head off.  His appetite isn't really there either so if you know him you know that little guy loves to eat!  It started last week with a cough and really low grade fever so I wasn't too concerned.  He is still going about his business but is definitely less active and super cuddly.  I know a fever is supposed to be a sign of his body fighting off the virus but gosh can't it just kick the virus's butt already.  Poor thing.  I hope he gets better soon for his and my sake!  

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment