Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Prego Fashion Challenge 25 weeks

Hat- borrowed from sister
T-shirt- Victoria's Secret (long and so comfy)
Belt- Vintage
Midi skirt- Old Navy (scored this for $6!)
Sandals- Gap
I wore this outfit over the weekend.  I am all about making non-maternity clothes work during and after pregnancy.  My skirts (pre-preg) that normally hit my knees or shorter look funny worn low or are too short when worn over my new tummy (unless you like that prego hooker look).  I found that midi skirts work soooo well while pregnant.  They can be worn over your bump and still remain long enough.  I hate the look of an elastic band so added a belt that matched up with the straw fedora hat (bad hair day saver!). I finished the look with a swipe of fuchsia lipstick and was out the door to enjoy that day with the fam.....truly a easy and effortless prego outfit.

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment