Monday, July 30, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

I felt as if every weekend since summer started we have been so busy with errands, parties, events, etc.  This past weekend was the first in which I can say we did not do much.  It was very much needed.  No plans besides swim lessons (omg! which I have to put up a video of Maksim diving for rings, cant help but be a proud Mama).  Stan slept in Saturday and I had the pleasure of doing the same on Sunday but was woken up with some fresh coffee and a giant donut to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary which made it alright.  Below are some pictures from our weekend.  Zoo on Friday with cousins (see funny video from there) and Seaport Village on Sunday which made me really appreciate that we live in San Diego.



Happy 6th anniversary to Stan and I.

Stan is a huge Deadliest Catch fan hence the photo with the lobster traps.

Our little pirate.  Yarrrr!

They walk and stand the same.


We have got to try this before the summer is up!


Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment