Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekend Concert in the Park

Yes, you can call me Slack-talija.  I have totally failed on taking pictures and posting. This post comes better late than never.   The weekend was a busy one.  Friday night we headed up University Heights to enjoy some food truck grub, free summer concert at Trolley Barn Park, and exuded lots of energy at the playground.  We ended the night early since we were super tired with some Bahn Thai food.  Wow, was is spicy but fantastic (we ordered hot, next time medium will do fine).  Mental note to self: make sure to revisit them soon when the craving for Thai hits.

I regretfully did not take any pictures of my Saturday which was spent with Ollie, my bestie, at Glen Ivy Spa.  We enjoyed our day without hubbies, baby (well for me at least), or iphones (crazy I know).  We lounged in the sun and mud like two BV housewives minus the plastic surgery and $$$.   It was just what the doctor ordered.  Sunday involved swim lessons, working on call, and catching up on errands.  Very typical and not too exciting except the fact that Maksim is excelerating with his swimming.  Enjoy all the photos from Friday night.

Love,
First Gen Fam

Don't even think about taking a fry.
Maksim checked out the local ladies.
Maksim ran into his best bud, Van, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment