Friday, July 27, 2012

Prego Fashion 24 Weeks

Shirt (old) - Forever 21 similar here
Dress (old) - Old Navy
Bangles - Vintage
Wedges - Rebels find here
Okay, I have totally been slacking on my prego fashion challenge in terms of posting.  I went briefly to the mall at lunch yesterday and got two compliments on my outfit so it really motivated me to post today.  That bump you see is already 24 weeks old!  The dress is tank style (non-maternity) and sleeveless which is not appropriate for work in my opinion or at least in a corporate setting.  The collared shirt doesn't work over my belly anymore so I tied it at the top to give me more of a shape. The shirt is getting a little more longevity by wearing it this way.  I think I will be doing this more often in the months to come as I run out of clothing options.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment: