Sunday, July 15, 2012

Merry Birthday to my Sister

Jelena and her amazing hair.
Yep, the boy smurf is me.

Best buds.

Halloween 2011

 
Bellezza crew
Jelena's bday 2011.  Barbie cake by me.
Jelena's bday 2012.  Sister, sister, yeah!  (inside joke)





































Merry Birthday to my younger sister, Jelena.  Stan, Maksim and I love you dearly and wish you the best on your special day.  My sister is the one person I can vent to without judgement, will honestly tell me if I look fat in something, and will not hold a grudge against me (we are sisters after all).  She is the best aunt to Maksim.  He is absolutely nuts about her.  He calls her "Teta" which is aunt in Serbian.  She has a way with him too (baby whisperer type thing).  He is incredibly calm around her but they do play.  He loves when she grabs his feet while he is trying to get away or plays him videos of himself (he is a total narcissist).  They are best buds that I catch spooning all the time.

A little about the amazing Jelena:

  • I can look at her and know what she is thinking.  Its probably a sister thing.  Especially when we are checking someone out with some questionable choices in fashion.
  • Her hair is always done.  Its the kind of hair that every girl wishes she had.  Trust me you would envy her if you could see it.  Long, wavy, and not a hair out of place.
  • She likes things clean.  Just like I do!
  • She has totaled 3 cars.
  • Do not have the non-resemblance between sisters full you.  Jelena and I have the same parents.  You don't know how many times we get asked that.  
  • She put up with all the crazy 80s music I played over and over plus all my crabby tantrums over the years.
  • She is incredibly good and making desserts.  They turn out so pretty.
  • She was in the delivery room with me when I had Maksim.  She was the second to meet him after Stan.  I guess when you meet someone coming out of a hoo-ha its a bond that is forever!
  • I can count on her for anything. 
Happy Birthday Jelena! Love, Natalija, Stan, Maksim, and Munchkin in my Womb

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment