Friday, July 20, 2012

Home Decor

I have been looking at home decor more and more lately.  Maybe it's because we starting talking about moving.  Nothing for sure yet but it gets my daydreaming going for a bigger kitchen, new furniture, home accents, backyard, etc.  For more home decor inspiration take a look at my Pinterest board.
I love the use of family photos as art in the home.  Isn't the orange such a great pop of color?
Big kitchen, simple, built in wine rack, island, and tons of space.  Swoon!
I love a modern look but am in love with rustic beaten-up wood tables.  
Masculine but with feminine touches.  The fur blanket looks so cozy.
I want a backyard for the kids because I had one growing up and its a must.  But why not this outdoor shower/tub for me!
A girl can dream right?
Have a great weekend!

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment