Thursday, July 12, 2012

Craving....but it's not food

I don't do lots of shopping during pregnancy for clothing at least because its just a hopeless cause when your body starts to resemble Buddha.  These are my current cravings (not food) that are tucked away on my Pinterest board under "Products I Love," should have just named it "Want."

Bright Baseball Tee:
I love the bright sleeves.  Great for cool nights and can be worn casually with jeans and tennies. I have a white/red one currently and pre-pregnancy I loved dressing up it up with some high heels and a girly clutch.

Dainty Quirky Jewelry:


I love the idea of laying the tough but edgy shark tooth necklace with my other pieces.  The kiss earrings are just smoochable in rose gold (which I go cray for) and remind me of the 80s.

Lips Sweater:
Messy top knot and red lips is what I would pair with this adorable sweater.

Munchkin stuff:

A tee for Maki to get into when he visits the hospital to meet his little brother.  A mustache blanket to wrap the new munchkin in (isn't it presh?)

Something for Papa:
Matching bike tees for Papa and munchkin.  

For the Home:
Vintage style step stool so Maki can reach the faucet and things he shouldn't touch.

Good to put these cravings out there.  Will they be fulfilled?  If I get the itch or the go on sale they just might end up in my possession.

Love,
First Gen Fam

2 comments: