Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good-bye to Cleveland


maki
whatevs
Maksim loving the neighbor's trampoline.
maki
whatevs
My father recording our time together.  Father and I.

My Aunt and Maksim.  They had a blast together.  He calls her Baba-boo.

My favorite photo.  My Aunt, Father, and Maksim.  The photo scream joy!


Finally the last blog post about our Cleveland/Pittsburgh trip.  There were so many pictures I had to share them in several posts.  Our trip was full of excitement with my best friend's wedding and hanging out with family we have not seen in over a year.  We all learned many new things on this trip such as:
  • Traveling with a toddler wasn't so bad.  Maybe because I always expect the worse. See my tips with traveling with a toddler here.
  • Maksim learned the word "No" (thanks to Stoja's triplets)
  • We as a family need to get a place with a "real" backyard.  Maybe a move is in order?  It is totally up in the air!
  • Maksim loves trampolines as you can see from the photos above, hence why we need a yard.
  • My hair is so silky smooth in Cleveland; it has to be the water.  
  • Cleveland is green!  Really, really green in the summer.  I forgot that but my nose quickly made me remember.  My allergies were out of control!  
  • We are loved.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends.  A big thank you to my wonderful Father and Aunt for making our trip the best and taking care of Maksim!
You can now Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment