Friday, May 4, 2012

Disney Store


We took Maksim for his first Disney store trip.  He was amazed from the first step in with the glittering floor, huge TV projection and of course all the toys.  We headed to the back of the store where the original characters of Disney hang out.  Maksim was able to point out who was Donald, Goofy, Minnie and Mickey Mouse.  It really melted my heart.  I was a Disney child growing up so I loved being in the store just as much as him. They even had a table for kids to color at while the Beauty and the Beast movie played on the huge projection.  He was a good boy and shared his crayons with an adorable little girl next to him.  He shares....it's too sweet!  It was a stimulation overload for my little guy and from the picture above you can tell we made his day.  I live for moments like these.

*Note:  Look how skinny Papa is looking!  He has lost 15+ pounds already.  I'll have to have him blog about his diet and exercise routine soon.  Funny we happen to run into his cycling instructor while walking through Nordstroms.  Keep up the amazing work.  Maksim and I love you.

Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment: