Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cleveland Family Fun

Maksim and my cousin Branko.  Cutest photo of the trip!



















maki
whatevs
My Aunt Mika lets him do whatever he wants.  Fresh cut grass and all access to a hose = big mess
My Uncle Svele and Aunt Bozana with their two sons, Branko and Ivan.

















maki
whatevs
M.  Maksim playing with my cousin Ivan and Vicki the dog.
My cousin Milos and his fashionable tutu-wearing daughter Ana.

maki
whatevs

Our ladies in pink.  Maksim with his godsisters, Iliana and Ivana.  Maksim watching some tunes and munching on snacks with his cousin Ana.
My cousins Milan and Suzi with their adorable boys, Luka and Sasa.  They made Maksim and me our very own Wii characters.

What Cleveland does not have a lack of is its green everywhere (I almost forgot) and an abundance of family to play with Maksim.  Take a look at these snapshots of Maksim absorbing all the attention and having the time of his life.  We wish they all lived closer but I did secretly whisper in every kid's ear that we live near Disneyland and therefore their parents have to bring them to San Diego for a visit!  Sneaky, sneaky!

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment