Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Triplet Fever in Cleveland

To get a picture of all four of them was almost impossible.  Good thing we had a water gun to keep them in line!
Stan had to get in on the action.

I really think these two hit it off.  
Stoja and I trying to get a picture together with all the kids.  This is the best shot we got.  As you can see it's my kid that isn't cooperating.  

While we were in Cleveland I got to catch up with my dear friend, Stoja.  I have known her my whole life and always felt like she was an extension of my family.  She came to visit us and brought her way-too-cute-for-words triplets.  All three girls are completely different when it comes down to their adorable faces and personalities.  I don't know how she does it but I do have to tell you they were so well behaved for girls that are almost two years old.  It was so much fun bringing the kids together and getting these great shots.  I can't wait to look back on these in years to come. Maksim loved their company and I am sure he will love it more when he is a teenager!!!

A big thank you to my friend, Stoja for bringing the girls by; I know its not an easy task.  It truly made our day.  I wish she lived closer because we would make an effort to do play dates all the time.  Missing her lots!

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment