Tuesday, May 1, 2012

To the Max


t-shirt - American Apparel (softest more comfy tee ever)
maxi skirt - Nordstrom (comes in beige and a print)
belt - Forever 21
shoes -  Impo from Loehmanns
aviator sunglasses - Anthropologie 
jewelry - Vintage

This is my first outfit post ever.  I have been hesitant to put one up but I really fell in love with this purple-blue maxi skirt. For all you tall ladies this is the maxi skirt we have been waiting for.  I am 5'8 and am wearing 3-4 inch wedges in the pictures.  Its really long but you can easily fold up the elastic band to make it shorter without it looking bulky.  I paired it with a simple t-shirt along with a no fuss sock bun to stay comfy and casual since we were heading to a birthday party at Medieval Times.  I am looking forward to wearing it again soon!
Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment: