Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall To Do List

Maksim enjoying the local pumpkin patch in 2011

Summer is still in effect in San Diego but with the rest of the country cooling down for Fall it gets me thinking of all the things I want and need to do this season.

Fall To Do List:

  1. Visit a pumpkin patch with the family.  Great photo opportunities plus my favorite color is orange.
  2. Visit the Wild Animal Park because its way to hot to go in summer.
  3. Take Maksim trick-or-treating.  Got a costume I am dying to put on him.
  4. Go pick some apples and why not stop and get some apple pie too.
  5. Head to the New Children's Museum.  Every 2nd Sunday is free admission.
  6. Plan Maksim's 2nd birthday party.
  7. Get everything ready for the new addition to the family.  Clothes, bottles, diapers, etc, etc.  This is a whole other to do list I have to create.
  8. Get a new family photo of all 4 of us.

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment