Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sea of a Weekend

This past weekend was all about Seaworld.  I swear to you it had to be Maksim's best day yet.  He sat through the whole Shamu show.  I really didn't think possible but the kid was amazed and soaked (we sat in the splash zone).  He learned new words there like penguin, turtle, and Shamu of course.  He did all his favorite things at the park, he ate (the food was really good), got to play with water, run around and scream whenever a sea creature passed him by.  It was the cutest thing ever and I am so glad we upgraded to the two year pass.  See you soon Seaworld. 
maki
whatevs
maki
whatevs


The rest of the weekend via Instagram:  1. Mika, Maksim and I at the flea market  
2.  My flea market treasures  3.  Maksim has his Greek girlfriend  
4. Maksim and Papa at the Greek Festival  5.  Tiny Greek dancers. 
6.  My little Hercules

Love,
First Gen Fam

1 comment:

  1. This was a great weekend. So much done and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete