Friday, September 14, 2012

My Hair: Before and After


As you can see from the "before" pics my hair needed some major help especially since I did not have a decent hair cut since the beginning of the year.  My ends were stringy and my layers lost in a sea of split ends.  Though I hate cutting my hair because I have been growing it out forever, it does look and feel so much healthier.  Jaime my stylist from Richard Joseph Salon added much needed layers and a long side bang.  We decided with adding more blonde to add some low lights to give my hair more dimension and the regrowth won't look too harsh because realistically I probably won't be back to see her until way after the baby comes (probably January).  She was able to keep pieces of my natural color while blending the colors to lessen the ombre look that I have grown tired of.  The result is a perfect "bronde" (brunette+blonde) color.  The pics are taken from my phone but I will post some better ones soon when I am all done up.  Have a great weekend.

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment