Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My New Hair Tool



I hate blow-drying my hair.  I never been able to achieve that blow-out look nor the smoothness that my hair dresser creates.  And yes, I have used fancy hair dryers, hair products, round brushes, etc.

I came across the Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Rotating Styler and it had so many good reviews that I went to my local Bed Bath and Beyond store with my handy 20% coupon and got one last week.  Mind you I have wavy hair, its nothing like Gisele Bunchen's but more of a white trash stringy-kinky wave look (not pretty).

This is an accessory to your blow dryer.  It's a tool to "finish" or "polish" your hair and not a necessity to have but a nice "extra" in my opinion.  I am not coordinated enough to work a round brush and hair dryer so this handy NO-TANGLE brush is great.  Keep in mind you want your hair to be 80% dry.  The brush does not exude as much heat and power as a regular hair dryer so I did not have to worry about burning my hair.  I either do a rough dry with my regular blow dryer first or let my hair air dry.  I have even slept with my hair wet (with Moroccan oil added) and was able to use the brush in the morning with my damp wavy hair.  It even smoothed out my most stubborn underneath sections that are extremely wavy. It still takes me longer than a regular blow dryer (I have fine hair; not thick but not thin) but the results are fantastic and last me all day.  A little effort is definitely worth it in my opinion.  It took some time getting used the pressing the buttons for the rotation but like anything you get the hang of it.  My hair dresser still gives me the best blowout but this tool really gets my hair close.  It achieves a really smooth, shiny, kink-less, and healthy look.

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment