Monday, September 17, 2012

The Hottest Weekend Ever

My good boy getting his 3rd hair cut.  See the video here.
 Maksim has a new puzzle obsession.  He isn't half bad either.











Maksim and Mickey are inseparable as you can see from the above picture.  He gets in his car, grabs his pal and says "bye-bye Mama."  Not sure how he picked this up but now he also says "I'm stuck" or "Help, I'm stuck!"  It is pure comedy.  Oh, and did I mention he loves bacon and Prosciutto smoked by his Grandpa Perko.  The stuff seeps into his pores.  He smells half middle aged man and half baby with that garlic and Johnson's baby shampoo combo.

The weekend was really hot.......hot as in >100 degrees so I preferred to stay indoors with the air conditioning on.  Stan and I got to get some sushi with old friends one night and I did brave the pool (with Maksim) for about 30 minutes on Saturday before I decided to run away from the heat.  Sunday I had the pleasure of attending my good friend's wedding on Mission Bay.  I acted as the photographer (not professional by any means) and snapped some really nice pictures (thanks to my Canon) that I cannot wait to share with the couple when the get back from their honeymoon.  Congrats to David and Angelica!

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment