Monday, September 10, 2012

NYFW Spring 2013

New York Fashion Week (NYFW)....sigh.  When I look through images from the people who attend the shows I am filled with envy.  Why? why? why? Did I not get into the fashion industry?  Maybe because I was good at math and science and my Eastern European parents only pushed me into a "safe" career.  While I do have a good career I can't help to wonder how amazing it would be to be surrounded by clothing, accessories, beauty products, etc. on a daily basis.  Though I love San Diego it doesn't exactly stand out as a fashion mecca. New York would be the place to be and I probably would live in a shoe box apartment (but I would be totally living it up).  I daydream of having a job at a fashion magazine and kissing up to some snobby scrawny boss that has impeccable taste.  Oh to dream......but in the meantime see some of my fav street looks from NYFW.   

Love,
First Gen Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment